Tuesday, December 11, 2007

in 2007

i cut out heart shapes and pasted them over my specs

i locked angus and abel in the project room and watch them fight

i started to listen to mcr

i went to australia and watch gay movie

i went to malaysia and had a 'party' after competition

i took a vid of weisiang eating in the toilet

i went to vietnam for the best 2 weeks of the year

i started to like my pe uniform

i started to train 3 times a week

i got my p700

i set up this blog

i got my beloved mp3 player

i locked weisiang to the school chair

i got 18/20 for chinese summary

i got my team singapore jacket

i fell out with yulin and made up within 3 days

i and my debate team owned our opposition 5-0...in my class only lah

i rediscovered an old friend

i forced some routine into my life

i exercised voluntarily

i started using msn (suaku rite)

i started using friendster (more suaku rite)

i smashed cake into yulin's face

i smashed whipped cream into alex's face

i learnt to play pool

i learnt to beat time crisis 2 with one coin

i learnt what its like to be emo

i made stupid mistakes

i learnt from those stupid mistakes. alot.

No comments: